Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I MISS HER AND THAT'S IT

Don’t ask me to smile,  
don’t ask me to be wise. 
Hell with your party, 
and hell with your surprise,
I miss her and that’s it.


Let me drink in that corner, 
Let me bleed and don’t show up,
Now I am a man in love, 
you people also grow up, 
I miss her and that’s it.


Yeah I am insane, 
failed and fucked up
but don’t you advise me, 
just shut up.
I miss her and that’s it.


Ignore my screams, 
that are for her only,
Thousands of idiots around 
and life is lonely,
I miss her and that’s it.


I want to make her laugh by nonsense jokes,
I want to do it wrong way and hear her advice,
I want to tease her, flirt with her and make her blush,
I want to see her fake anger and repeat my fake sorry,
I want to feel again those beats of my heart when she hugged me,
I want her to care for me, 
I am not well…
I want to make her know… 
I miss her and that’s it…

Courtesy - Shreyas Dhulia 

No comments:

Post a Comment