Sunday, September 22, 2013

REST IN MY MIND


It’s too hard to find,
Rest and peace in my bloody mind.

You asshole made me cry,
Taken all my pleasant nights.

Showing your love with this worldwide,
But it’s a naked weapon of all time.

Thirst, pain, love and romeo ride,
Famous for all deadly suicide.

Still no peace in my mind,
You always spoken me baby nevermind.

Fucking empty matrimonial sites,
Calling all the youth for pain and die.

It not always what its seems like,
You hated me, now be prepare to die.

People said do worship but don’t cry,
They showing fucking worry, but actually they never tried.

Are you feeling so lost and cry,
People cheated coz you were shy.

“Don’t take bribe,
Just do the fight,
Be the new Optimus prime”

I hope you don’t gonna try,
Fucking weather is wet of dry.

Love stories showing all the lies,
Nobody knows, what real life is.

Too complicated it’s for you and I,
This was last and my confidence off ride.

Guys it’s too terrified,
But you asshole never satisfied.

“No love no life,
Just pain all wide,
Dark or light,
Dead or alive”

I always treated you as my bride,
But you thought I’m so simple ride.

I pretended your love as wine,
But motherfucker everything is lie.

It’s really too hard to find,
Rest, peace, calm in my fucking mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment